This Human's

'sup there. i'm Ain a girl from 3KAA. I am now living in a steady life. I may be crazy, energetic, and COOL. so, enjoy! :D

Friday, December 3, 2010

Avatar : The Legend of Aang :D






2 weeks and I finished it
Book 1 till Book 3


and the story are just AWESOME
SUPERB DUPERB
BOOMBASTIC
and BEYOND THE EARTH

like like!



these are the main characters from my most favourite to the least favourite one :)



Zukko

God, I LOVE him! :DDD
so ego, macho and handsome!
and I think he's the only character who has different hair in every book


Book 1- i don't like him much but I can sense his inner character <33

Book 2- My God! aku suka rambut dia macam ni! <333

Book 3- *faint!* the best hair! <3333



Aang

he's funny, cheerful and cute! <333



Sokka

HAHAHA, he's the funniest character!
i love his stupid-nonsense idea! <333



Toph

Yeah, she's cool.
the toughest girl/kid i've ever seen!
so macho! <333



Katara

She's nice, beautiful and most time optimistic ! <33







next post,
I'll show their match!


wasalam


2 comments:

  1. aku rasa aku suka sokka
    katara tu mcm minor character je..
    zukko tu dia baik kan last2
    -yana-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah! dye baik last2! yeayy!! :DDD
    ape pulak minor, awek aang kot!
    SOKKA LAWAK !!

    ReplyDelete